The bibliography provides information on writings dealing with the history of rape, including sexual child abuse, sexual harassment, sexual molestation, child prostitution, forced prostitution, sexual slavery, sexual(ized) violence. The blog informs about calls for papers, forthcoming events and new literature in this field.
October 7, 2010
CFP: Making it happen: police and community
"The streams for the 2011 conference are:
- connecting the community – the policing perspective on women and community engagement
- policing and young women
- community leadership: women driving change
- women and the cyber community
- pacific communities ‐ women and policing in the pacific
- policing gender based violence and hate crimes
Submissions are welcome for concurrent sessions (20‐25 minutes), panels (90 minutes), and poster papers."
Submission deadline for proposals: February 28, 2011.
More information: H-Net Announcements.